The UNofficial CP Blog

A CafePress shopkeeper blog designed to help CP shopkeepers improve their shops, sales and fun! Wheee!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Stainless Steel Mugs!

I rarely check the merchandise forum at CP but it looks like a juicy tidbit of info was there, maybe I should check more often. Stainless steel travel mugs are on their way according to Angela! It's not official yet and I've seen things be forecast by CP and not materialize, but if it does come to pass then it'll be another product that we can add to our stores. Mugs aren't a huge seller for me but I do sell some here and there. It would be nice to have a new product to work my designs on. Anyways, it's welcome news! And Angela says we may be able to expect them within the next few months! Now if they would only reintroduce those metal lunchboxes again I would be a happy camper!

4 Comments:

At 7/16/2006 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up on the coming product. The travel mug is a good idea.

http://www.cafepress.com/antivegetarian

 
At 7/20/2006 6:25 AM, Blogger Brian said...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I would swear that CafePress had steel mugs at one point. Because I THINK I have one. I'm pretty sure that the website Television Without Pity used to use CafePress for their merchandise and I have a travel mug from them.

But, maybe they went through some other vendor for that...

But, hey! Travel mugs for us! This is very happy news! I have a feeling that travel mugs will have a wider appeal than the regular coffee mugs that CP currently offer.

 
At 7/20/2006 1:36 PM, Blogger Brian said...

I guess I should have clicked on the link to the message board BEFORE I posted my comment. CP did sell travel mugs for a while, but there were quality issues - handles falling off, designs washing away...

Let's hope they've figured it out. I would love to add these to my shop.

 
At 7/21/2006 2:23 AM, Blogger ZapGraphix said...

Yes they did have them. It was when I was a very new shopkeeper, I never bought one myself, but I'm excited to be able to add them to my list of stuff to sell now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home